Wednesday 22 April 2009

Note to Warren Leno

On your travels, watch out for the chance meetings - they will come to you... You've just got to recognise them when they approach you. I have myself just been approached by an archaeologist researching an ancient site in the lowlands, keen to acquire antler, for comparisons with ancient samples found on the dig. This was while I was investigating thermafleece wool-based building products online (for my own non-case use - building things out of wool...). The archaeologist did not give me anything obvious towards the case, except for some kind of primitive spiritual non-verbal encouragement. But she was a soft sweet thing. Her name was unusual... began in a V, as pronounced, but spelt with a gaelic Mh. Vandeloo... Vermott.. You could very well be digging in the right place. Watch out for 'M's desguised as 'V's and vice versa. I feel it could be a lead.

No comments: