Wednesday 29 April 2009

From Warren Leno

Indeed, indeed. I think 'Randy' is Ryan's 30-years-junior alter-ego, which i may have spotted in some sort of spritiual shape-shifting moment. I recall a record producer once telling me how he would watch Bob Dylan in the studio, appearance resembling an 80-year old bluesman and and 8-year old child within a matter of minutes, or even seconds. Said it was like watching a shape-shifter - 'he was that child and he was that 80-year man as much as he was his 54-year old self'. 'Randy' is who Ryan once was and who he would now like to be again.

Anyway, further developments on the Boston angle... Called in on Sally Gainsbourg, she barely remembered Searly and struggled to recall him even upon seeing the CCTV footage. Seems it was his first time in the library by all acounts - seven staff members viewed the footage and none recognised him. I asked them to call me if there is any more activity on his account, which they agreed to do so, viewing me as an impeccable family friend prepared to go to any lengths to reassure a worried ageing couple. (I left them a card which claims my occupation to be 'dentist'. Everyone trusts a dentist.

Considering my options over a cream cheese bagel. Must remember to rent a short-stay room before sundown.

No comments: