Thursday 30 April 2009

Another Hunch

Just been researching Melissa Parrish. I have found her (though she is two people, remember – Melinda and Belinda sharing an alias. She claims a military education, now in the faculty at an Art School, along with marketing and health background. We have her… She’s hiding out in Wasington DC. Close enough to Boston for you??

‘property accounting chief’ – that sounds like hiding a city to me. I suspect the listing of two locations as main place of education must be to cover both individual…

Of course I now see I mistakenly supposed Melissa to be the alias of Melinda and Belinda, when of course, it is Melinda (Packet) who is the alias of the other two. Two many names to keep track of…
So… I assume what we are seeing is proof that Melinda has now separated back into her 2 individual elements, and that what we read is all pretty exclusively Melissa’s personal history. In which case, where is Belinda Eckhart? Another search required…

No comments: