Wednesday 29 April 2009

In Reply

I never trust a dentist. Never. But that’s just me. I might trust you if you were a dentist – like I would maybe trust a 19 yr old T-shirted Californian smelling of reefer to inspect my teeth with sharp objects over the usual business-suit power-trip zombie tooth doctor who x-rays children’s brains and fills their gums with mercury to pay towards his holiday villa in Spain. Fuckers…I can’t find it easy to think that these people will BELIEVE you to be a dentist. But maybe your disguise is good. Adding 10 years of wristwatch wearing classic FM squareness and subtracting 30 years of true knowledge. In which case you are truly THE master of disguise.I assume nothing was learnt from Sally about the disappearance of Melody Nelson and the involvement in this of the Cargo Cult? Have you been down to the university campus for clues? The film and media department could be worth a try. Tell the professors you want to talk about the Wizard of Oz. Say you’re looking for ‘Dorothy’.

No comments: