Friday 13 November 2009

Radio Quietness

Just been onto my home account to catch up with dispatches.

So… Atlantis discovered. It just needs a martian face and some dubious geometry now.

Katty Black: I assume this must be an insider contacting us. Do you know if she is UK based, US or other?

The Russian connection: HAARP. Having previously investigated a northern UK installation with Agent Lone Wolf and partner, and seen similar signage used to scare away unwanted tourists from what was merely (I say merely, but who knows) an aquatic bio-research/development facility, I know that the heavy handed red capital letters may not always be justified. I am unsure of the purpose of HAARP activities, but the suggestions, particularly moon-bouncing, suggest to me something military or industrio-political. It reminds me of Tesla’s ground-breaking wireless energy-transfer system that was swiftly hushed up and put in the freezer.

The North has a strong mysterious-force quotient, largely associated with the earth’s magnetic activity. The two poles differ in that the south has a land mass – the shape of which can be seen to spiral around the centrifugal spin force of the earth, while the north pole has water, but then a crust of ice – the surrounding land masses form a ring, from Siberia to Baffin Island, Greenland, Norway... Perhaps the North is more useful for this reason.

UFO activity: I am interested in the L. Baikal report. I have witnessed a slide show on said Lake, and it is indeed an intriguing place.

I feel that besides magnetism, the north polar region is also high in mysterious force simply because it is dark so much. Everybody knows that spooky things happen in the dark… It’s the best time for secret groups of otherworldly beings to conduct activities without being seen…

As for Caribbean activity, my good friend Timothy Good reports at length on the hidden base located on Puerto Rico.

Myself – since radio quietness I have been considering a new question to use as a benchmark against case developments past and present. We have been exploring the what, how, who and when. I feel that it would be of great benefit to understanding what is at play here if we tackle the question ‘why?’.

The quiet man

No comments: