Friday 4 September 2009

Sonia on TV

That sonia is the Queen of wool by all accounts. Was interviewed by Andy Warhol on his TV show. Hung out in Saint Germain. Chic woollens in black. Good write-up of her Paris show by all the girlie knitter cognoscenti.

I must try to get the world turned on to pink dentist drinks (cocktail devised a while back. Not quite figured out ingredients yet - with jellybellies its root beer and strawberry cheesecake, so with liquor I guess - what's dakari - has that got strawberries in it, or is that just strawberry dakari the dessert which has? - I guess it's got root beer in, maybe cream soda, maybe strawberry milkshake (poss just the pre-milk concentrate), maybe scotch or burb [...].

nb. Friday I go south. I could be hunting out Sonia Kyteil's daughter Natalie, whom I suspect may be part of the knitting circle crowd. I will take a crochet hook and try to get in on a meeting. Either the whitby branch or elsewhere. Perhaps patchwork in Eskdale.

No comments: