Friday 4 September 2009

case notes and vinyl supply

case notes follow from earlier this week to present day.

5.05pm-6pm
Walked past campervan glimpsing pair of people at modern camper van following mountain walk. the pair I met a while back - barworker singersongwriter and boyfriend on the run. She was in an orange floral bandana so I knew it was her. I say hi and walk on. don't think theyrecognise me in daylight. few mins down the road they catch me up in the van and offer me lift. I climb in on passenger side next to her.he drives. he does more of the talking but both friendly and hip. ahot day. i'm all sweaty in unbuttoned colourful cotton shirt. They're camping at site on my route so I skip bus stop and stick with them totheir campsite track end. (they've got one small tent they say,surrounded in multi-room canvas affairs of others. but they have thevan as well. they were living in countryside near halifax (n.s. or w.y.) but she has a family static or somesuch permanently located atwhitby n.y. since childhood. she knows whitby well. as we move towardsdrop-off, one of this year's lambs lies in road, other sheep near - theyfear it's dead; stop van. I get out to shift it and it hops off from alazy doze. we're all glad. they give me a twinkle and nice to see andI'm away. on foot. past 3 guys i know sheering sdheep in the sunshine. I hadn't talked boston mass lyrics with her. just soaked up thevibrations. thoughts following on from wolds incident: bees pass onpollen without knowing it. just from sitting next to each other.especially in floral print.

today: 5.10pm-present time
my man (actually a female, but a good supplier of information kicks) tells me there is a sale on at the record shak. this place is nopicnic. no ordinary second hand joint. if records were alive and thiswas a petshop it would have been closed down long ago for mistreatment,one suspects. boxes and crates of vinyl holding vinyl holding vinyl in leaning towers. no passing room along the randomly formed aisles andmachete paths in what is only a small room to begin with. god knows what the BACK ROOM situation is like. but the man he has a system. hecan find stuff in there., he knows which hamster is in which cage andhow to get at it... a one in one out customer system is in voluntaryoperation.so... a sudden sale. half price i now find out. message from my man is that if i get a list to her partner's account they will collect the merchandise and deliver saturday. today is thursday.
just off fatpipe. my man she is with chocolate and wine at half ten, awaiting order. skip straight to her address now for quicker purchase of goods tomorrow pre 6am cheap ticket north... i now leave notes quickly to put together a wishlist and mail to gmail.

quick thoughts on latest notes though.

yes. the cross needles are now a world wide phenonemon, it is evident. i know shepherds purse myself and have contacts near there. i'm sure i used to hit it for tvp.
more soon.

No comments: