Tuesday 6 September 2011

Twin Lakes findings

Indeed you're right re: sea levels vs. absorbtion. As I said earlier, I am no scientist. My lack of understanding of this simple matter illustrates this fairly well i think. So, perhaps absorbing water and keeping the sea at sub-Boston levels may well be the motivation behind soft cell activity. Northerly US contacts have brought to my attention the village of Twin Lakes, Wisconsin [baby]. Reminds me of twin peaks, only more aquatic, though equally as woody. Their main ballroom is known as 'The Wonderbar. In 1912 Local post office was in the basement of LeRoy Winter's home. This could be important - we already know mail order techniques and basements are being used by the soft cells. Here we see basement being used for the purpose of mail order storage and collection. Seems highly suspect.

The Twin lakes board of trustees contains the following members (info taken from here)...

President - Howard Skinner Trustees - Sharon Bower, Thomas Connolly , Kevin Fitzgerald, Aaron Karow, Jeremy 'Wooly' Knoll, Mike Moran.

Note the nickname of the 2nd to last member. This reminds me of Lone Wolf's Wold's based observations in early summer. Is there a connection between the 2 wooly knolls? This area is also known as 'the lake district', providing another parallel with northern UK.

Other things of note - 'property auctions' - The Village no longer holds an annual auction. Surplus property is sold via the online auction house eBay. They currently have no items listed for sale. Sounds suspicious to me. If only I had contact with Ethan/Evan; I am sure his local knowledge would help our case.

No comments: