Wednesday 4 May 2011

Super-strung out on a car seat

Quite so. I was reading up on superstring theory last night and it struck me that it seemed applicable to the case - alternate realities, strings, fibres and loops. It's all there in the text, in the theory. I now strongly believe that the soft michigan group are trying to create a new reality, a new american dream, by stitching it together with their own bare hands. No need for large particle accelerators etc. Make the microscopic macroscopic and you have your new world. S string theory is the foremost likely leap in our understanding of the universe, it seems the logical one to base a new method of reality on. The fact the terminology is transferable to sewing techniques and woven matter is highly fortuitous. These cats are knitting a new, softer american dream, all we need to do is find the right thread and we are in there, part of the Pattern.

I must speak with epstein asap.

New wine sounds good. Have been tucking into first batch of parsnip - my first brew. Is good, but a bit earthy. Missing elderflowers, I imagine. Plan to get some more cherry wine on once I get round to clearing space in most recent apartment base.

Any idea on how to clear a cloudy/earthy one? Wine finings failed to help much.

No comments: