Friday 12 March 2010

origins of phenomena

I think the origins of all phenomena actually date back to before the fifties. Perhaps actually the beginning of time, if the universe emanated from a point source temporally. But I grasp the nub of your point.

I think Epstein is onto something. I am mid geosemiotic research following the shape patterns of the UK which repeat at different scales, mainly along the south-west to north east axis as featuring in the US side of the case. I currently live roughly in the location of Lampeter in the NW UK version of Wales, and have located the nearby version of Lundy Island, which is supposedly the location hinted at by the right angle triangle formed with Stonehenge and the Mountain Source of Stonehenge stones.

I’m not sure what I’m hoping to find. Perhaps a hidden miniature henge or beacon in a key location. But the land-mass as beacon angle is new to me and sounds plausible.

No comments: